The SoundScape Renderer (SSR) is a tool for real-time spatial audio reproduction providing a variety of rendering algorithms, e.g. Wave Field Synthesis, Higher-Order Ambisonics and binaural techniques. The development team has worked hard in the past months and is proud to announce a major release of the SoundScape Renderer.
Release 0.4.1 includes (amongst others)
- multi-threading support and other performance improvements
- Near-Field-Corrected Higher-Order-Ambisonics (NFC-HOA) renderer (experimental)
- Virtual-Reality Peripheral Network (VRPN) tracker support
- all renderers (except BRS and generic) are now available in MATLAB as MEX files
- the signal processing core of the SSR is separate and part of the Audio Processing Framework