A new version of the Sound Field Synthesis (SFS) Toolbox is available.
Highlights of this release are:
- simulation of monochromatic wave fields for 2.5D NFCHOA (see the figure below)
- simulation of monochromatic wave fields for 2.5D SDM
- NFCHOA simulations now also work under Octave
In addition we fixed some bugs and made some minor changes, especially
- fixed direction of plane waves and point sources for NFCHOA time domain simulations
- changed syntax for wave_field_* and driving_* functions:
xs,f,src => xs,src,f xs,L,src => xs,src,L xs,L,f,src => xs,src,f,L
The sources of the new version can be downloaded on the usual site.