After a few years of work we finally are coming up with the 1.0.0 release of the Sound Field Synthesis Toolbox, which should be of great help for all simulations of sound field synthesis in Matlab/Octave.
You can download the latest release and you should have a look at the tutorial on github how to use it.
- added references for all driving functions
- streamlined nested conf settings; e.g. now it is no longer neccessary to set conf.ir.hcompfile if conf.usehcomp == false
- added WFS driving functions from Völk et al. and Verheijen et al.
- removed secondary_source_number() and xy_grid, because they are no longer needed
- enabled pre-equalization filter of WFS as default in SFS_config_example()
- fixed sound_field_mono_sdm_kx()
- Green's function for line sources returns now real values
- correct y-direction of plane waves for 3D NFC-HOA
- updated the test functions in the validation folder
- several small fixes