A new release of the Sound Field Synthesis Toolbox for Matlab/Octave is available. This will be the last release without SOFA support, so the main concern was bug fixing. Beside that the other highlight is the inclusion of a new PDF documentation that provides a mathematical treatment of the underlying theory and derives all the driving functions used in the Toolbox.
Download the SFS Toolbox, PDF documentation and have a look at the tutorial on github how to use it.
- add PDF documentation "Theory of Sound Field Synthesis"
- fix remaining usegnuplot config entry
- change default dB color map to chromajs
- add missing hgls2 functionality (fractional delays)
- add cubehelix and chromajs color maps
- remove noise() function, use the one from the LTFAT Toolbox instead