A new release of the Sound Field Synthesis Toolbox for Matlab/Octave is available. Beside some important bug fixes it introduces local WFS as a new synthesis method as one of its highlights.
You can download the latest release and you should have a look at the tutorial on github how to use it.
- fix amplitude bug in get_ir() and ir_generic()
- remove direct gnuplot plotting
- add support for local Wave Field Synthesis
- the length of the dirac impulse response is now an option for dummy_irs()
- fix iseven(), isodd() for very large numbers
- correct the sign for Wave Field Synthesis driving functions